Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First and Last

Spencer started preschool last year at the end of July.
Take a trip down memory lane here

My work schedule this year was the basis for Spencer's school schedule.  I worked on Monday and Wednesday mornings so he went to school during those times.  I also worked on Tuesday, but Michael is home that day.

Today was my last day of work (hooray!)so it was also Spencer's last day of school.  I am off for the whole month of July and when school starts again in August I will be working all day Tuesday and all day Thursday.  Michael will again be home on Tuesday and Spencer will go to Megan's house on Thursday. 

Since we'll no longer need child care during my work time, Spencer is starting at a new preschool.  He'll go Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  It's PM preschool so no more rushing around in the morning trying to get us to work and school on time.  I'll also be able to volunteer in his class.  I'm excited about it.

Here's the little munchkin on his first day.



And here he is almost a year later on his last day.
Wednesdays are water day so he wore his bathing suit to school. 

I left my camera with Spencer's teacher today.  She took some fun pictures for us.








Spencer's teacher, Ms. Julia 
The owner of the school, Mr. Todd 
The educational director, Ms. Darlene 
Spencer had a great time going to school this year.  We will miss everyone there, but are looking forward to a new school and a (dare I say) better schedule next year.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Can't wait to have him one day a week!

Maryellen said...

Spencer has grown up so much since he first started at that school. He also looks like he's very popular!