Monday, October 11, 2010

TV

Before Spencer was born we watched lots and lots of TV. Every night of the week had it's own little line-up that we looked forward to. Most nights we ate dinner in front of the TV too. I wish I could say that I'm embarassed by how much TV we used to watch but I'm not. In fact, all I can say is that I miss my TV. I read about all these great shows and wish I could add them to the line-up, but there's not enough time.

Right now I have 3 shows in my line-up for the whole week:

I don't actually watch any of these shows on TV when they air. I watch them on the computer during Spencer's naptime. I guess when he stops napping I will have no TV left at all.

We really need to get a DVR.

5 comments:

chelsea said...

Oooh I'm just getting into Desperate Housewives. Yes, I'm very late to the party, I know. And I liked Median, but frankly it kinda creeped me out a lot. I'm a big baby (remember The Exorcist? I'll never be the same...). Enjoy your shows!

Laura said...

You HAVE to get a DVR by the time your next baby is born. It will make your life somewhat enjoyable for that first year of hell.

Maryellen said...

You definitely need a dvr and you also need to add some more shows to your lineup. I would suggest adding In the Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Community, The Office, 30 Rock and maybe Outsourced. I decided to give that one 5 episodes before making the decision to keep watching or dumping it. I have two more episodes to go. Last week's made me laugh several times so there's hope for it.

Karen said...

The DVR is awesome but you might have it better as it is now. My DVR allows me to watch no less than 12 (I think, I could count but don't feel like it) shows each week and let me tell you, that takes up your life!!!

Cat said...

I'm secretly addicted to Desperate Housewives. :)