Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little late

I realized that I never did give you the big reveal of the totally completed hutch. I got the new Polish pottery (the last finishing touch) right before we went to Pinetop for the weekend and then we had all of our birthday stuff, then we had the Mickey party and I got caught up in the blogging for all of that and then I just plain forgot.

Before

After

Just for fun: A side by side comparison. I love, love, love the finished product. It was a delight to get all my serving platters out for the party because they were in the dining room, not down the hallway in the linen closet or out in the garage.

Then I realized last week that where we put the hutch is where we put the Christmas tree. Now what do I do? Damn hutch.

6 comments:

chelsea said...

HAHAH That was such a lovely post, and then I got to the end and about lost it with the "damn hutch" comment. HA!

Maryellen said...

You did a bang up job Natalie. It looks awesome.

The GVZs said...

It looks amazing. Do you think you can do the same thing to my IKEA hutch?

Krista said...

OMG that hutch looks awesome! A definite improvement. I can't believe that I didn't know you blogged until now. Apparently my head has been up my @$$ too long! How long has this been going on?

Jennifer said...

WOW!! It looks amazing. You really need to pat yourself on the back because that is a job well done.

Cat said...

I like it! Nice work.