Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sneak Peak

I don't have it in me to do a real post about any one of our days in Tucson for the holidays, but I am bound and determined to get two more posts done in 2015.  Here's a little sneak peak of what I'll be blogging about after we roll into 2016.

We went to Christmas Eve mass and had everyone over to my parent's house that night.

We got to meet my niece Bella for the first time.

We opened presents at my parent's house on Christmas morning, 


and then went to Michael's parent's house for more gifts and food.

There were family pictures on the 26th.

And a jumping castle at Nick's house.
Nick and I went to brunch at Ventana Canyon on the 27th and I ate my body weight in shrimp (which is not depicted here, but, whatever).

The 28th was the big day when Michael and I took Spencer to see Star Wars.

And the 29th was our 14th wedding anniversary.
I'm sure I will be blogging about New Year's Eve and New Year's Day too, but those haven't happened yet so I can't give you a sneak peak.  It's all very tricky and dependent on the space time continuum. 

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Space time continuum...Haha! I love all the family picture sneak peeks and that you finally got to meet little Bella. What a doll! I could just pinch those squishy little cheeks! :-) And yay for 14 years of Michael and Natalie and to many more happy years ahead!