Monday, November 23, 2009

Woofstock and Spencer's Stalker

This past weekend was the first weekend since September that we didn't have pre-arranged plans. We decided to spend our free time taking Ginger to the dog festival Woofstock.

Spencer wore his dog t-shirt.

Ginger got a free manicure. They also sprayed her with marshmallow scented dog perfume and gave her a bow. Such a pretty girl.There was a dog-in-costumes parade. After we were all dogged-out we went to the playground. Spencer and daddy spent some quality time on the slides. Spencer drove the fire truck. I like the cool-guy one arm on the wheel, one arm hanging out the window.
Then, Spencer got a stalker. This girl just came up and started "helping" him with everything he was doing. Keep in mind, both Michael and I were standing right there. She had the nerve to follow us to the slides even after we said that we could help him. Then she had the gumption to follow him under the slide. Seriously, does this kid not have parents? What if we were kidnappers who had kidnapped 1 kid and were using him to get another? I mean, we're not of course, but there are sick people out there. I know we don't look scary, but it made me worry for her that she just walked right up to us without a care in the world and then wouldn't leave. She "hung out" with us for a good 10 minutes. Not a parent in sight. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Woofstock? Awesome. I find it creepy that Spencer's stalker doesn't smile in pictures.

Jennifer said...

Woofstock. . . love it. . . wish we could go. . .but I guess that would mean we would have to move to AZ and get a dog. . . so many things on my To Do List!

I can't believe that there are still people in the world that just let their kids run wild. Wouldn't it be nice if you had to pass a test before you could have kids . . . maybe that way people who shouldn't have kids . . . wouldn't have kids . . . hope I would still pass! :)