Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Year Later

One year ago today I wrote the first post for "A Beagle and A Baby". I took this picture of the subjects that gave this blog its title and included it in that very first post. If you want a refresher, you can see the premiere post here: http://abeagleandababyaz.blogspot.com/2008/12/beagle-and-baby.html

Of course I had to be OCD and get a 1-year-later-in-the-same-chair picture.

I think this is actually my favorite one. I like that they both ruined it with their various scratching and eye closing behaviors. Spencer's ghastly face bruise doesn't help things out either.
Maybe, but Ginger was too close and Spencer too far away and the proportions are just weird.
Here it is. 1 year later. I no longer have a beagle and a baby. I have a beagle and a boy. I think I'll keep the original title though. He'll always be MY baby.
Side by side. Maximize this (or as my dad would say, "click it to make it go big" {and conversely "click it to make it go little" for minimize}) because I can't figure out how to make it post bigger.
Thanks to my readers, all 3 of you, for making it a fun year. What will the next 365 days bring?

5 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Yea! Happy Blogaversary!
Can I just say I have LOVED reading your blog this past year. You are hysterical, and I can hear your voice in the stories you write. Plus, our lives are such that we can't talk directly as often as we'd like, and your blog allows me to keep up on what is going on with that crazy family of yours! Love it!
Again, happy happy day! I hope Michael got you something good to celebrate :)

Karen said...

Ooh I like Chelsea's blogaversary term. I think she should coin and patent it. And you have way more than 3 readers - you get comments from like 6 people every time! It is me that really has only 3 readers :)

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you started this blog - I have enjoyed all of your family's adventures and antics - can't wait for more.

By the way - your header looks great - is that the thrid christmas header?

Maryellen said...

Happy anniversary! I too love reading your blog.

I think the picture with Ginger's eyes closed is hilarious. I think you should frame it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!