Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ice Cream

Last week Spencer and I came across a list for the craziest ice cream flavors in each state.  I thought it would be fun (and a mindless post for me to write) if I shared all of the flavors for the states where I know I have blog readers.  If you go and get one of these flavors after seeing it on this list, take a picture of yourself with your cone and email it to me.  I'll write a post all about how awesome you are.  And if you're a blog reader and I missed your state, well, speak up.  I'll do a part 2. 

If you're interested in seeing the list in its entirety, you can click HERE

Oh, and some of the print for some of the states is really small.  I'm sorry about that.  I just took snips of each screen so I couldn't control the size and color of the font. 


ALABAMA













ILLINOIS















OHIO





TEXAS


UTAH




Get going ice cream eaters!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I could check out two of these for you!

I mean, for "research" purposes.

Megan said...

Blah colorados looks gross...we had smurff guts a few weeks ago does that count?

Jeannette said...

Finally, Michigan wins in a category because, seriously, some of those are really awful sounding!

Sherry said...

There are some pretty weird flavors in that list, but I think I may just try the North Carolina one since I am not far from Durham. Coconut Curry doesn't sound too bad. :-)

Cat said...

Some do sound good, but there are some I really don't think I could bring myself to try without gagging.