Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ice cream and sarcasm

I forgot to include these pictures in my last post.  This was a really funny five minutes that I want to remember in 20 years, so I'm going to add it here.

It was Monday night last week.  Spencer asked if he and Elliott could have ice cream after dinner.  I said yes.  He said he wanted a really big bowl of ice cream.  I got out our biggest mixing bowl and let Spencer watch as I started scooping.  He was flipping out thinking I was going to scoop out the whole container for him.  

Instead, I gave him this.
He was not impressed.

Oh, and Ginger is standing behind him in this picture.  Spencer did not grow a tail.
I was nice though and gave him a normal portion of ice cream and transferred it to a normal sized bowl. 

Normal sized bowl not pictured here.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ha ha ha ha. Thank goodness you clarified that Spencer didn't grow a tail. You're a trip.