Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Snips and screenshots

Sometimes, when I'm doing what can only be considered effing around on the internet or facebook, I find something that is interesting or intriguing that I want to keep.  There's no real reason to keep it, I just don't want to lose the image.  That's exactly why I like pinterest so much, but there are things that just aren't pinnable.  

I've accumulated a lot of these "things" by snipping them on the computer and taking screenshots on my phone, so I thought I'd write a post so that I can delete them from my computer and phone.  Really, the truth is that I'm trying to be better about my frequency of blogging and this is an easy post.  Ha!

This was in my facebook feed before Christmas.  It was an advertisement.  Apparently Michael and I should have had children named Abigail and James.
There was a thing on facebook where you entered your name to see what your personality was like based on your name.

This could not be further from the truth.  I laughed for about 16 hours straight when I saw this.  Read the Natalie rectangle first.

  I am NOT relaxed, I am NOT chill and I never go with the flow.  If I am light hearted and accepting it's because a lot of thought and effort has gone into it.  I get worked up VERY easily.  And, eh, maybe I am well adjusted and  happy the majority of the time, but sometimes I am the angriest and most apathetic person in the world.  I don't think anybody is wondering what my secret to life is.

Michael got the exact same result.  His is very much true.
Spencer's speaks more to me than my own.  And I can see Spencer growing up to fit this.  Except being aggressive.
It's hard to make a judgement about Elliott's since he is 3 and has virtually no world experience.  He is stubborn and headstrong though.

I took a personality quiz that I found on facebook.  I am the rarest type of personality.  Go me!

Last month I was talking to a friend about how often I imagine fake conversations in my head.  Fake head conversations probably occupy 87% of my thoughts.  He said he hardly ever does this.  I find that to be weird and unbelievable. 
This quiz tried to guess who I am.

I am a woman and I do like my phone (that I don't ever call a mobile) and I'm not opposed to drinking beer, but the rest is totally wrong.

This was a quiz about what type of person you are based on Gretchen Rubin's theory of the Four Tendencies.

The rarest type of person is the Rebel, followed pretty closely by Upholders.  Most people are Questioners or Obligers.

According to my results I am an Upholder.  I can see this.  It makes sense to me.  It doesn't mean I don't procrastinate sometimes (a lot of the time), but the description of Upholder rings true for me.

I hope you can read these screenshots, because they are pretty interesting.



And finally I took a quiz about what type of intelligence is dominant in my brain.  My result was Verbal and Linguistic.  This is not surprising at all.  I am a Speech Language Pathologist in all aspects.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Haha! I should really start taking screen shots of some of these crazy tests to remember them because they are so often quite funny and can be pretty correct sometimes although the less correct ones are often more funny. This confirms for me that we are alike in many ways but still different too. Ask Eddie, I am never relaxed, never chill, and never go with the flow. I can also be quite angry and apathetic at times. Haha! He and Michael are very much alike there! I think you, me, and Spencer share the Type A personalities, and Elliott and Brody are definitely both very stubborn and headstrong. Can you imagine getting those two together? Haha!

Jeannette said...

Thank you for taking these quizzes for me so I don't have to.

Also, you might've possibly had an Abigail, but James and its missing 2 letters would've never made the cut.