Thursday, January 15, 2015

Professional wedding pictures

Monica gave me access to her professional wedding photographs and I wanted to share them here, just because they are all so pretty.  I am literally not going to say a word about any of them after this intro, so you can just scroll to the end and go about your day.  

This is less than half of them, so you'd best believe there will be more than one post where I do the exact same thing.  Oh, and some of them are out of order.  You'll suddenly be at the reception and then back to before the wedding.  Try to ignore me being lazy and not wanting to fix it. 















































2 comments:

Sherry said...

Awesome! I love wedding pictures! Sometimes, I dream of re-doing my wedding so I can use some of these awesome new ideas that just weren't around when we got married pre-digital photography and pinterest. :-)

Jeannette said...

Here I am totally behind on comments again. What's going on with that?

ANYWAY, gorgeous wedding! I think I like the fact that you can feel the happiness of the day just looking at them.