Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Spa day and Happy Hour

Shireen hosted our June sisterhood get-together at her house on Saturday the 23rd.  We had a hands and feet spa day.  

She set up a lovely spa table with all of the supplies. 

And each person had their own bucket for foot soaking and scrubbing. 


We snacked first. 

And then got down to business.

She made bath bombs for each of us.  Homemade scrub and lotion (in the little jars) too. 






I painted my toes bright pink.  No picture.  I did a mixed mani on my nails.  I actually took this picture five days later right before I took the polish off, so it was looking pretty rough by then.  It wasn't as chipped when I first did it. 
My parents were spending the night with us that night before they left to go to Portland the next day.  We had an at-home happy hour before dinner.  Elliott was all about it and said that happy hour should last until bedtime. 



No comments: