Friday, July 6, 2018

Finishing work and my gum graft

I've got entertaining, traveling, and socializing to do this week, so we're just going to cram all of last week into one post. 

Monday the 25th was my last Monday of work. I was trying to take a picture of my eyelashes.  Lash Boost, guys.  It works. 
I stopped at Target for some real essentials that afternoon.  I really mean it.  We needed milk.  And then I saw the Atari dress. 

Aaaaaaaaand I bought the Atari dress. 

My new purse.  Somebody please invite me to a wedding or garden party so I can use it. 
I took this screenshot that day.  This isn't really me in 2018, but it's still funny and relatable.  I think it was me in 2017. Maybe 2016.  Definitely 2015.
Tuesday was my last Tuesday at work.  These sunflowers have been growing right outside of my office. 
I went to a different Target that day.  I didn't buy any clothes, but I took pictures of all the Atari clothes.  I want all of it. 





Wednesday was my actual last day of work.  Well, for like two weeks.  I took a picture of all of my therapy notes for the 2017-2018 school year.  I finally got them all filed. 
Michael took Ginger to the vet that day.  They did a blood draw to test her Valley Fever levels.  She was so sad when I got home.  And also a communist. 

Found some of Elliott's interesting art work that night. 

And did my nails again. 
I went to lunch with my friend Ellen on Thursday.  Then I headed to the periodontist for my gum graft. 

This was the "before" in the car. 
These are the "afters".  There was no pain, but a lot of swelling.  I feel like I'm still swollen, many days later. 


I was instructed to eat soft cold foods. 

And ice it a lot. 

I took the kids to the movies, and out to lunch on Friday.  No pictures.  I think I was preoccupied with my mouth.  Julian was with us too so I had three boys. 

Michael took Spencer to his swim meet on Saturday morning.  

This kid came in first place for all four of his races: freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.  FIRST place!



Michael and I went to see Jurassic World that afternoon.  We smuggled in some ice cream.  Remember, it was medical orders. 



No comments: