Tuesday, June 12, 2018

75% just pictures of my nails

This is a weird little post without much of a theme. In the time line it's finally after May 30th.  Yay! 

On Thursday the 31st I painted my nails to match our clothes for family pictures the next day.  Then I needed to eat a snack before I went to happy hour with my friend/PT I work with, Steve.  

My nails were still wet so I had to eat peanuts with a spoon.

And I couldn't open up a can of sparkling water.  Spencer did it for me. 

Steve and I first went to a hipster bar with hipster drinks.  I got the Because I Was Inverted. 


It was delicious. 

An official picture of my wonder woman nail with wonder woman on Friday the 1st. 

Spencer and I wasting a bit of time at his dermatology appointment that afternoon. 


And Ginger has been missing from the most recent posts.  Here she is. 

Up next: Family Pictures

No comments: