Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Party recovery

My parents spent the night on Saturday night after Spencer's communion/confirmation party.  Everybody slept in on Sunday the 29th.  It was just what we all needed. Then my dad helped with a few projects around the house, including seeing if there was something wrong with this light socket for our recessed light.  There wasn't.  Apparently we just got like three bum lights in a row. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw him on top of the big (big) ladder. 

The lily from one of the bouquets was looking gorgeous.  I think I might take about 800 lily pictures in 2018. 

My dad also helped us measure this window in our kitchen and make a template for it. 

We FINALLY, 5.5 years later, found some privacy film that will actually keep the sun out.  We left the brackets for the curtains we've had up there just in case (as we get further into summer) the sun peaks back in. 

The AC was blasting on Sunday night and I enjoyed wrapping up and sitting where it could chill me to the bone. 

Ginger was Ginger. 

The lily looked even better on Monday the 30th. 
And I finally went public on Facebook with my "before" pictures for Rodan+Fields.  BTW, I'm a consultant so if you are interested in using any of the products, call me!

I can't wait for my long lashes!

All of this came in my consultant kit. 
That day was also important because I finally got enough followers on Instagram to match how many accounts I follow.  It lasted about an hour.  By the next day I was back down to, like, 414 followers. Instagram is wack. 

No comments: