Friday, May 11, 2018

Barely worth the post

Apparently last week was pretty boring.  I have nothing to really even talk about, but, alas, I will be blogging it anyway. 


I've been on a mission to burn candles that I've had for a long time.  I mean, what is the point of a candle just sitting in a cabinet?

I finished this one on Tuesday the 1st.  I purchased it in 2014.  I remember, because I bought it to burn in the bathroom during Monica and Rick's wedding shower that I hosted. 

I also finally finished this one.  Given as a house warming gift to us in......wait for it........2006!
On Wednesday the 2nd Tiffany, the self-contained teacher, and I were dressed as twins.  Not planned.  We had one of our students take this picture of us. 

Tracy, the OT, photo bombed us. 

I was wearing my new Speedo boat shoes that day.  They are the best!
On Thursday we drove down to Tucson in the evening.  We were there for just one night.  I'll explain the reason for the trip in the next post. 

I opened the linen closet to get a towel out for Elliott and found my dad's stash of soap. 


He was proud of his bargain shopping. 
And that's it.  Michael and I went to the movies that night to see the new Avengers, but there aren't pictures.  

Here, enjoy this. 

No comments: