Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Bye Jan Hello Feb

I took two pictures on Tuesday the 30th.  

I think you are just shocked that they were of Ginger. 

Obviously enjoying the new bed. 
The last day of January Spencer tried to go back to bed in our bed.  Santa brought these blankets for the kids and they have been a huge hit.  Spencer goes everywhere with his. 
I had a rough day on Wednesday. Mostly just technology problems: the website I use for paperwork crashed, my phone quit working (it's fine now) and the ATM was broken.   Luckily Elliott was around for some cuddles when I got home.


He took these pictures of the creation he built. 

I took Ginger for a walk just as the sun was coming up on Thursday the 1st.  The moon looked spectacular.  It just didn't photograph very well. 


A kid in a therapy session built this Mr. Potato Head that day.  He was so proud of it. 
We had art and science night at the kid's school that night.  I have tons of pictures of the art projects and science projects, but every single one has a label with the first and last name of a child, and I just don't have it in me to edit all those names out to protect the innocent. 

So enjoy this one picture that is fairly anonymous. 

I made brussels sprouts for dinner that night.  Look at the difference in size!  They were from the same bag. 

I shredded them, fried them in bacon fat, and added chopped bacon, raisins, and almond slivers. 

Spring pictures were on Friday, so I snapped some shots of the boys before they left for school. 
I gave Spencer the option to wear the same outfit as Elliott or to wear a different shirt with jeans.  He hates jeans.  He chose jeans.  But we came to an agreement that he brought the jeans to school and changed into them before pictures.
More chem trails were in the sky on Friday morning when I took Ginger for a walk. I have really, really been enjoying my days at home since Winter Break and part of the reason is that Ginger and I get to take leisurely walks in nice weather. 
That day I spent the morning with Ginger and then ran some errands in the afternoon. I was looking for nightstands for our bedroom.  I didn't find any at Home Goods, but I did find this awesome horse that I'm sure could be used as a nightstand. 
I decided I wanted these nightstands from IKEA.  And I was thrilled because they were half off.  Alas, they had none in stock in the store or on-line. 

These were a backup choice, but they are way too wide. 

I also decided on this IKEA trip that I was 100% certain we were going buy this loft bed for Spencer. 

There are two pictures because this will be an important part of the weekend post. 

That post should be up soon.  Hopefully. I'm like 60% positive I can do it soon. 

No comments: