Sunday, February 4, 2018

99% Ginger, 1% the sky

Life has been borderline boring for the last couple of weeks.  I'm not complaining.  It's been nice.  However, boring does not make for fun blog posts.  And no fun blog posts means I'm mostly absent from blogging.  It's a cycle.  A vicious cycle.  

I started loading these pictures about five days ago.  You don't need to know that.  It's just a tid-bit to keep in mind for no reason whatsoever.   OK then, let's finish off January in the blogosphere.  

This was Thursday the 25th.  I can't remember a single thing that happened, other than I took these pictures of Ginger. 

I walked the kids to the bus stop on Friday the 16th.  There were tons of planes making tons of chem-trails.   I took some pictures after the kids got on the bus and Ginger and I walked to the park. 




Later that day I went to Ross for something specific that I no longer remember.  But while I was there I found this $10 bed.  Well, twist my arm, Ross. 

She likes it. 

She was getting up and the blur makes her kind of horrifying. 
The waffle maker that I got as a wedding shower gift quit working.  It's older than our marriage!  We bought a new one, so also on Friday I took some pictures so we could say goodbye to our old friend.  I'll miss making these big, square waffles. 


Ginger on Saturday the 27th.
We got Elliott's birth to five photo book in the mail that day.  I totally forgot to make it for an entire year.  We added it to the basket with Spencer's birth to five photo book. 
Spencer and I were going to Sprout's on Saturday night.  The sunset was just lovely, so he told me to pull over and take pictures.  It was better in person though. 





We were at Sprout's to get toothpaste.  While I was deciding on a flavor, Spencer was looking at the shelves behind me.  Then he asked me what this box was all about because it was weird. 

Then he said the entire section he was looking at was weird. 
We had tacos for dinner that night.  Elisa and her kids were supposed to be joining us, but Spencer was sick again, so they whole thing got called off.  I had a wide variety of tortillas though.  And lettuce for low carbers, like me. 

Ginger on Sunday the 28th.

Random pictures from that day. 

A glass nail file I got in the mail.  I don't think glass nail files mail well. 

Valentine candle tray.  I didn't decorate last year, so I had forgotten about the rock I painted. 

Trying to burn down these gold candles. 

And finally, Ginger on Monday the 29th. 

Now I'm just a week behind.  I don't think it was that compelling of a week though, so the next post will be more of the blah, blah, blah, same. 

No comments: