Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sick

Last Friday Spencer wasn't getting any better so I took him to see his allergy doctor.  Then Elliott had a blood draw, and then I had an appointment with the dermatologist.  By the time we got home that afternoon I crawled into bed and fell asleep.  By that night I could officially say I was sick too.  

I was going to try to take pictures of all of our decorations.  This is as far as I got. 

The outside pigs (well, this is all one pig, just a bunch of different angles). 




We drove down to Tucson on Saturday.  I had to go to bed when we got here.  Too dang sick.
We had plans that night but they got cancelled because Laura was too sick for us to come over.  It did give me a chance to make this ornament for my brother.

It's not exactly as perfect as I had hoped, but, whatever. 






If I can stay out of bed long enough I'll post about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day soon.  And hopefully "soon" doesn't mean "February 10th". 


No comments: