Monday, November 13, 2017

Jacks and Halloween

Yeah, we're still back here in late October trying to wrap  Halloween things up.  On Sunday the 29th we stopped by the pumpkin patch at Trader Joe's because I had forgotten I took pictures of kids in the patch at Mortimer Farms.  These were emergency pictures so I didn't "ruin" my pumpkin patch series of pictures.  Thankfully I didn't need them because they are pretty awful. 

We did our carving on Sunday night. 

Toad for Elliott, 

Pokeball for Spencer, 

And a teeny, tiny, happy face for me. 

The 2017 crew

I took day time pictures on the 30th. 

He's just so adorable. 

This was my motivation, which was admittedly a bit more adorable, but I'm still pretty happy with mine. 




We woke up on Halloween to find that Winston had shown up during the night.  He brought treats (monster marshmallow pops) for both kids as well as a dollar from the tooth fairy for Spencer's molar.  We thought it was weird the tooth fairy had just flat out not come on the 30th, but then we understood why. 


We all worked or went to school on Halloween.  We had been invited to our neighbors house for dinner before trick-or-treating, so when I got home from work I whipped up some quick mummies to take with us. 

Official pictures before we left the house. 







Our same neighbors that had us over for dinner handed out our candy.  They do it every year.  They always set up a table in their driveway and hang out in the front.  I thought we had a big bowl until we put it down next to theirs. 


We saw some great jack-o-lanters and decorations in our neighborhood. 





I'm not sure what happened here.  I wasn't going for this look, but I think it's pretty cool. 





I'm writing this two weeks after Halloween and these bowls look pretty much the same.  It might be time for a big candy dump. 



I have one more Halloween post to do- our home's decor- and then we can finally move on to November. 

No comments: