Thursday, November 16, 2017

Inching towards the holidays

Can you believe that we are right on the brink of the holiday season?  It starts next week.  Crazy. 
Last week was still a "normal" week.  This week, which I will blog about soon, was too.  But after this it's pretty much party, party, party until the new year. 

I took Ginger with me to get the car washed on Monday the 6th.  There were 42,000 bugs on the windshield from driving to and home from California. 

Later that afternoon I went to Hobby Lobby.  I had a gift card that my friend Cathy had given me in April.  I was keeping it specifically to buy something Thanksgiving themed and I knew my time was running out.  

The gift card paid for this beauty. 

A sneak peak of Thanksgiving. 

We took Spencer's 10 year 2 month pictures that evening. 

Probably official.

Elliott dressed himself in head to toe tiger on Wednesday the 7th. 

I took him with me to Penzey's that evening (specifically so I could use the carpool lane) and then we went to Cost Plus.  We both picked out a new soap.  Mistletoe for me (it's remarkable!), 

and candy cane for Elliott. 

A turkey I colored at work on Wednesday the 8th. 

I did my nails for Veteran's Day that evening. 

I took a better picture in better light when I was at work on Thursday the 9th. 

It was also so cold in my room that I had to work in fingerless gloves. 

I stopped at Target on my way home on Thursday.  What is this?  Seriously.  Is it a hedgehog or what?

Spencer went to Julian's house for a sleepover on Thursday evening and we took Elliott out to dinner for his last meal before his surgery.  His surgery will be the next post so stay tuned. 

And finally, pictures of Elliott's mole before it got cut out the next day. 



See the black dot?  Very suspicious. 

No comments: