Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Elliott's Five Year Glamour Shots

We went to the portrait studio last Monday to have Elliott's five year old pictures taken.  

I bought this shirt 11 months ago specifically for these pictures.  It was $2.49.  I always leave price tags on when I get a great deal and when I buy stuff far in advance of when they will be worn just so I can be re-delighted on the price I paid. 
For comparison, this is Spencer's five year old portrait that is hanging in the hallway. 

I can't wait for them to be side by side on the wall!  It'll happen this week.
I found this sweater on sale at H&M right after Christmas.  I thought the shoulder buttons would be a nice detail for pictures.  I was right. 






The minion outfit was Elliott's idea.  I asked if there was anything specific that he likes that he wanted to take a picture with, and he came up with this. 


He insisted on doing a silly face. 


I ordered this one to hang on his wall. 



We stopped taking Spencer in for yearly/birthday portraits once he was in Kindergarten.  Since Elliott starts in July, this was his last  photo session.  I'm sure we'll be in for brother and family pictures, but it definitely feels like the end of an era. 

1 comment:

Cat said...

I can't believe he's five.