Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A foggy start to the week

Last Tuesday it was quite foggy when I drove to work. The pictures are blurry and don't even really show the fog, but take my word for it. 


Overall, it was a rather slow and dull week.

Michael took Elliott to the dentist for a cleaning and check-up that day while I was at work. 

Spencer went in for his cleaning on Wednesday. 


We opened the bottle of wine that Ian and Elisa gave us for Christmas and had a glass with dinner. 

I made this fantastic spaghetti squash with meaty sauce. 

Ginger was typical Ginger. 

I worked on Thursday.  I may (or may not) have done a little Disney planning.



It was also a pretty rough day with my groups, so I decided to be like Betty White that night. 

The weekend was much more exciting.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: