Friday, July 17, 2015

Flag suits- 2015 edition

I love writing this post because it's the easiest post I write all year long.  All I do is open up the flag suit file, add the new pictures and then upload everything.  

I always take these pictures as close to 4th of July as possible but not always on the 4th of July because we are frequently out of town on that day.  I usually take them on like the 5th or 6th.  This year was a huge fail.  We didn't take them until July 13th.  Yiksa.

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

2012

2013

2013

2014

2014

2015

2015

Post script notes:

1) I still regret selling that couch ONLY because it messed up the continuity of the background.  The only way I can fix it is to buy a new couch every six years so that each couch appears exactly six times. 

2) I like how Elliott is wearing, at age three, the same suit that Spencer was wearing at age six.  And that Spencer can still fit into that suit.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow!!! Just wow!!! Elliott looks like a totally different kid from last year and this year. That's unbelievable. These pictures, especially, I can appreciate your comparison posts.

Sherry said...

Awe, I always love these posts! I remember that I found your blog around the time you did this post in 2012 so I have been around for four years of them. That seems epic for a blog friendship, huh? :-) And seeing how much the boys have both grown in those years is just astounding. It seems like Elliott should still be a cute little baby (and Brody too). :-)