Wednesday, July 9, 2014

7 years of flag suits

2008
 
2009
 
2010
 
2011
 
2012

 
2013

 
2014

(Side note:  I still can't believe that I sold the couch that was the backdrop of all the flag suit pictures prior to this year.  If I had remembered that it was the backdrop I might have thought twice about listing it on Craigslist last August.  Epic fail on my part.)
 
And now for all of the comparison collages.
 
Spencer from 2008 to 2014. 
I couldn't figure out a good way to get all of them in one collage, so he gets two, placed very close together. 
 
 
Elliott from 2012 to 2014 
 
The suit they wore as infants. 
Spencer was 10 months, Elliott was almost 7 months. 
The suit that has gotten 5 years worth of use. 
Spencer wore it at 1, 2 and 3.  Elliott wore it at 1 and 2.  It's a 24 month suit so I think it will be retired after this summer. 
I might have exaggerated when I said 86 posts (or whatever I said) about the holiday weekend.  I just have 2 more.  Ha ha.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I have to say, I never thought they looked alike until that first picture of Spencer way back when. Seriously, who is who?!?!? That's so crazy!

Sherry said...

I always love the comparisons. Yes, Spencer 2010 and Elliott 2014 are like twins now! ;-)

Cat said...

You crack me up with your comparison posts. Love it!