September is almost over. I can't believe it.
I wanted to post this before the birthday month is finished and we move on to leaves, pumpkins and ghosts and people are like, "what? You're still talking about your birthdays?"
5 years 1 month (top left corner) and then going clockwise to 6 in the middle.
If you want to see all of his previous collages you can go HERE.
We also did his birthday interview this week. I was a little late, but I don't think his answers were all that different from what they would have been 3 weeks ago. Michael thinks all of the "ums" are annoying. I type excactly what he says though because I think it will be interesting to see how he changes and develops doing the same interview year after year. I thought that I posted his 5 year old interview last year, but when I went back to find the link I can't find the post. If anybody just can't live without reading it I'll email it to you.
6 year old interview
1. How old are you?
2. Who is your best friend?
What do you mean? From school? (Yeah- whoever you consider to be your best friend. From school or not) Well, I can’t really answer that. Well, Sydney, let’s say.
3. What is your favorite thing to do?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What do you like to do with your family?
Um,( tongue click), go to Tucson.
7. What is your favorite toy?
Um-ah (lip smack), Ooh, that is very hard. Um, I would say my trains.
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mmmmm. A train driver. No, actually I do not. I want to be an astronaut.
9. What makes you happy?
Um, OK. When I get candy.
10. What makes you sad?
Um. When I don’t feel well.
11. What is your favorite show to watch?
Um, Blue’s Clues. (NOTE: He hasn't watched Blue's Clues in months. We have no idea why he said that).
12. What is your favorite book?
Um, chapter books. (Do you have a favorite chapter book?) Good Morning Gorillas.
13. What do you love to learn about?
Um, mmmmmm. Math and science.
14. What was the best part of your birthday?
Um, getting to play with everyone.
15. Where do you like to go?
Um, to the park.
16. Who is your teacher?
Mrs. (I edited this for privacy)
17. What is your favorite treat?
Um, dessert. (Do you have a favorite one?) No, I don’t.
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Um, I think that I’m going to go somewhere that’s far away from home.
19. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
A artist. (Do you know any artists?) No.
20. What was your favorite birthday present?
Everything. (Can you pick just one?) My iron man shooter thing.
Spencer wanted to add these questions:
21. What is your favorite part of the house?
Um, my favorite part of the house is my room because it’s a outer space room.
22. What’s the funniest thing in your house?
When I make my brother laugh.
23. What is your favorite letter?