Thursday, May 9, 2013

Peek

Elliott likes to use the window by the front door to peek out at the front yard and street. 
 
We keep the blinds up a little bit so the opening is just his size.
 
I find him here a lot.  Usually when he's taking a break from walking laps around the house.
 
Ginger likes to use the same window to peek out too.  I just don't have any pictures of her doing it.
 
So, this kid leaves for Florida in the morning. 
 
He'll be gone for 10 days, including Mother's Day.
But.
He'll be at Disney World and I couldn't be more excited for him!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Awww, I would love to see a cute little face like that pressed to the window upon returning home! I thought I had missed a post from you because I hadn't seen anything from you in a few days. I guess I missed this one. I am so excited for Spencer -- he is going to have so much fun! I wish I could go join him! :-)

Cat said...

Have you taught him how to blog so he can blog about his trip? lol