Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dancing and diapers

I have been a bum lately.   A photo taking bum.  We've been doing fun stuff, I just haven't documented any of it. 
 
No pictures means no blogging.  No blogging mean that people start calling me and texting me to see if I fell and broke my hip in the shower.  That's not too far fetched since I seem to have the joints of a 88 year old.  Can someone, anyone, please explain how I'm supposed to do strenuous enough exercise to lose weight without ripping up my knees?  I'd really like to know.  And I'd like to not have knee pain every day.
 
Anyway.  I purposely took a whole bunch of pictures last night so that I would have something to blog about. 
 
Elliott has started dancing.  He just won't do it for the camera, so there are no pictures yet.  Spencer will dance for the camera though.
 
These are some of his smooth moves.



 
He's a really angry dancer.
 



Moving on to the second child.
 
We got some free diapers in the mail.  There was a boy one and a girl one in the package.  A free diaper is a free diaper and we weren't going to not use one of them.......even if the girl one was pink.
 



Spencer's last day of preschool is tomorrow.  I've really been looking forward to this day because I am so sick of the nap schedule that Elliott is on due to the preschool schedule.
 
We were talking about it tonight though, and all of a sudden I got all freaked out and emotional.
 
The last day of preschoool.  The LAST. DAY. of preschool. 
That means no more preschool.
 
No way this kid is old enough to be out of preschool. 

Ugh.  The next time he has a last day it will be the last day of Kindergarten.
 
What the what?! 


3 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you don't have a broken hip. I was wondering!

Sherry said...

Oh my goodness, Elliott's little bum sure looks cute in pink! Haha! And my, what faces that Spencer makes while dancing. As Megan said, we are glad you didn't suffer a broken hip, old lady! ;-) And yes, the last day of preschool is pretty quickly followed by the last day of kindergarten. :-(

k and j said...

Ohhh Spencer's face ahhh! Hilarious!!!!! Griff is majorly into dancing.