Monday, October 8, 2012

Brothers- Fall 2012

A Brother is a special gift
Sent from God above
For us to cherish daily
And fill them up with love.
In the beauty of a brother
It's so plain and easy to see
Just how wonderful they make your life
And how they were meant to be.
Now what is it that makes a brother
It's quite difficult to say
Except he is the reason
Why your sun shines everyday.
 
**************
And, the rest:

 





 
(I found the poem through a google search.  An author was not given.)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love all the pictures, and you know how I feel about brothers (I kind of wish I were one...haha!). Isn't Halloween and Fall so fun with two to dress up and play with? Elliott looks like Brody last year although a few months older. He was just sitting up by himself so I was enjoying the new picture taking opportunities. Did you write the poem or find it somewhere? I love it. I am not a poet, but I did write each of my boys a special poem for their scrapbooks.

This is a summary post of last year's halloween. It is long but the beginning is some of the pics I enjoyed taking of Brody. You know I usually do my own. ;-)
http://eddieandsherryreese.blogspot.com/2011/11/our-very-happy-halloween-with-two.html

Jeannette said...

Those pictures are fabulous (even without a fake rock). I hope you get royalties when the photo studio and/or Gymboree could use them in ads! Seriously, so stinking cute.

k and j said...

Cutest boys ever!