Thursday, June 7, 2012

First and Last

Here is little, tiny, 3 year old Spencer on his first day of preschool. July 25, 2011. He had not yet learned how to talk back to his parents. He was full of little to no sass.  This Spencer never said he was going to move out and live on his own.  He also never said he was going to throw his parents in the trash. 

I miss this kid.



And here's the #1 sasser on his last day of preschool.  May 30, 2012. 
Note the same outfit.  I used to always wear the same outfit on my last day of school as my first day of school.  I'm pushing my insanity onto my young son.



I used a website I found through a google search to make this comparison collage.  I don't like it at all.  I miss picnik.com.  I do not understand why google shut that site down.  Maybe the employees there sassed their new bosses and said they were going to put them in the trash.

P.S. Any ideas on how to handle a 4 year old who is very much trying to assert his independence and dominance over his parents? 

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Hmm, my first guess would be to put him in the trash can, but that's probably illegal, huh?

Jeannette said...

Oh, but if you do go with my suggestion, don't forget to take him out of the trash can. Leaving him in there would definitely be illegal. ;)

elizabeth said...

wow...what a difference a year makes!

k and j said...

I'm in the same boat with my sassy four year old! I heard that pic monkey is the new picnik??? Check it out!

Cat said...

No idea, but if you figure it out, you can probably write a book or be a consultant and make lots of $ lol