Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brothers

Last June we had Spencer's picture taken in his big brother shirt so that we could give it to our dads on Father's Day, thus announcing my pregnancy. I had to lie to him about what it said because we hadn't told him about the baby yet.  I told him it said "great kid". 

June 2011
And now, much to my delight, we are one year later and instead of one great son we have two great sons.

Is this not the best picture ever? 

If this is the only great picture I ever get of these two I will be happy.  I totally don't mean that, but I am pretty pleased with it.

And this one.  Spencer is totally faking his smile, but they're still cute.

Elliott is saying, "'sup, dude?"

And the rest:










Did you think I wouldn't have a costume change?  Do you know me at all?


What is up with Elliott's right arm?




I feel like we're good on the professional brother pictures for now.  Probably at Christmas we'll do more.  I am REEEEEAAAALLLLY fighting the urge to start looking for matching holiday vests.

P.S. Thanks to Julie for telling me about picmonkey.  It totally IS the new picnik.  I gave up on getting a picture of Spencer, Elliott and Ginger together, but I think the new header is decent.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Why not include Ginger in the professional shots next time? Cuz that wouldn't be hard at all!

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness, I just LOVE these!!!!!! Your boys are just too precious. I'm so jealous you were able to get Elliott to cooperate. I'm scared to ever take professional pictures of Oliver ever again!

I love that you have matching shirts for them as well. These are just too wonderful.

Maryellen said...

You guys got fabulous pictures!!!! I absolutely LOVE them all. You definitely have two adorable and handsome boys!!

Cat said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it.