Monday, April 30, 2012

Firsts

The other day Ellliott woke  me and Michael up at his typical time, around 8:00 am.  As is our usual routine, Michael changed Elliott's diaper while I went to pee (no giggles.  I pee.  I'm human) before I started to nurse.  After a few minutes Michael called out from the bedroom and asked if I was OK.  I had FALLEN ASLEEP ON THE TOILET.  I think I actually dreamed a tiny dream.

That's a first. 
Other, less embarrsassing firsts in our family:

Spencer started baseball on Saturday.  It is a parent participation class and Michael is the participating parent.  Elliott and I were going to try to go and watch for just a few minutes (the class is VERY close to our house) just to take pictures, but then Elliott fell asleep and by the time he was up the class was over.  Maybe next week.
Elliott sat in his new highchair on Saturday.  He likes it.  He sat in there for breakfast and dinner on Sunday.  No fussing.  I gave him a teether and a spoon to play with.  I can't believe that he can legally eat in 6 weeks.  Truth be told I might try to slip him some banana on June 1st, a whole 2 weeks before his 6 month bday.
This is Spencer his first time in the highchair in January 2008.  He was also 4 months old. 

Anybody have any personally embarassing stories for me?

1 comment:

Cat said...

Yes, but they are embarassing so I don't want to post them on a blog. lol Get some sleep girl! Also, I am now only three weeks behind on your blog and notice that I read today's in a timely manner. :)