Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pictures from the hospital

I wanted to share some pictures from the hospital.  All of these were taken before Elliott was born.  Obviously there will be another post with pictures after his birth. This was almost 2 weeks of my life that I want to forget, but never will.

This was on the 5th, the day I arrived.  I was on a massive dose of magnesium.
This was the 6th.  This picture proves my OCD.  Spencer was 4 years-3 months old and I was adamant about not missing his monthly picture. 
This was my room.

I wanted to take a hatchet to the bed by the end.  I was also pretty sick and tired of the monitoring equipment on the left.
Where Michael slept a total of 3 nights.
The baby area
The "entryway"
My bathroom
My shower
Spencer playing in my bed on the 10th.
Spencer playing with his toys on the 13th.
Being goofy on the 14th

When Ginger came to visit on the 15th

After about a week I gave up hope of ever going home and started hanging Christmas cards on the wall.

That's it.  Pretty boring.  Sorry, it had to be done.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Can I just say, as I was scrolling through the pictures, I was thinking, "Geez, I'm surprised she doesn't have a full menagerie of holiday decorations." Guess I was wrong!

Megan said...

Not a comment on this post but a general comment. I'm so glad you got the tickers updated...I was laughing when Elliott had been here a few days and your ticker still said 26 days to go...or whatever! :-)

RE this post. I'm so proud of how great you were in the hospital. You were a true champ!

k and j said...

oh man...just staying the hospital 4 days with maggie made me CRAZY and for the last few i wasn't even hooked up to anything.

you are amazing!!