Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The adventure continues

This is what happens when you are 4 years old and you spent 12 hours at Disneyland the previous day:
It's hard to get up the next morning.
Once we got going Spencer was very excited to get back to Disneyland.
This was Wednesday.  The park was not very crowded.  My belly was very large.
Spencer and Michael started the day at Autopia.  This ride is a no-no during pregnancy because crazy drivers can rear end you and the jolt is no bueno.  I watched from above.

We headed back to Critter Country and met Tigger again.
This time they bounced together.
Pooh was there again too.
We met Eeyore for the first time.
By this time it was close to noon and close to a million degrees.  We walked over to California Adventure and went to the Disney Junior Live show.  Michael and Spencer sat on the floor with the rest of the crowd.  I found a nice cushioned bench by the wall and enjoyed the air conditioning, er, entertainment.

The had The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,
Handy Manny,
Little Einsteins,
and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
Then another ride I couldn't go on.
Then one I could, although this ride (it's like the tea cups, but shaped like lady bugs) is really wild.
Then the moment we had all been waiting for.
We had seen Pluto several times the day before, but held off on meeting him until Spencer was wearing his Pluto shirt.
Pluto was pretty excited to see Spencer's shirt.  I doubt it has anything to do with his being paid to be excited.
Minnie was there too.
And Chip and Dale.
Spencer is still talking about how Mater and Lightning couldn't sign his autograph book because they don't have hands.
By late afternoon (when it was close to 2 million degrees) we headed back to Disneyland so we could enjoy the nice air conditioning in the Innoventions building.
Michael and Spencer played this cool video game on the floor.
I mostly sat on benches and drank water while we moved throughout the building.

For my next post I will fill you in on all of the details of my hospital visit.  There are pictures.......of the room, my IV bag and my crappy breakfast.

  Don't fall off the edge of your seat.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hospital visit?!!?? Oh no! Glad to hear everything is okay though.

k and j said...

fun! and your belly looks great but i am dying for the hospital visit post!!!!!!

Maryellen said...

Disneyland in October would be soooooo much fun! I LOVE that you guys waited to meet Pluto until he was wearing his shirt. Super cool.