Friday, September 30, 2011

Strange

For some strange and unknown reason this pile of shoes by our bedroom door annoys Michael.  He claims it is because the shoe rack is mere inches away and because he trips on them whenever he walks into our room.  I don't know.  I think he's overreacting.
In other news:

It took 3 years, but I finally got Ginger to walk through the door of Spencer's play house.
Elliott is as long as an ear of corn.  He has the bones and muscles of a seasoned body builder and kicks/punches me around the clock.
We bought these pajama pants for Spencer when he turned 2.  They finally fit.  Kind of.  They are still pretty big around his waist.
I have shown incredible restraint during the month of September and did not buy any Halloween/Fall decorations, though I was tempted many times.  I finally broke my streak yesterday.  I bought this sign.  It is made of foam.  It cost $1 at Target.
And to wrap up this segment of in other news:

We're going back to Disneyland.
Spencer has asked us at least 4 times a week when we're going again and I refuse to go with a baby, so our options are 1) we wait another 3 years (veto), 2) Michael and Spencer go without me (double veto) or 3) we go now (yes please).

We're going to be seriously broke upon our return and will have to eat ramen for lunch and dinner for weeks, but I think in the end it will all be worth it.

It's our family babymoon. 

Our last chance to vacation as a family of three before we become a family of four.  

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

Babymoon? Is that a real thing or did you make it up? If you made it up you are really impressive. I think it's great you're going back to Disney Land!

Karen said...

Hooray for Disneyland! When are you going?

Chelsea said...

sweet! Have a blast!