Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Doors

        
As of 2 days ago this is what the end of our hallway looks like :
It's kind of exciting.
It's kind of freaking me out.
Because it means we are going to have 2 kids. 
Say what?
Side note

I know I did that whole blog post about my idea for a boy's room.  And it was all farm.  Well, my ultra generous friend Megan offered me a brand new, unused, still in the packaging Pottery Barn set of crib bedding and twin bed bedding.  For free.  How could I pass that up?

So we're going ocean.  Ocean critters to be exact.

It looks like this:


Totally cute, huh?

All I have to do is accessorize.  And boy am I good at accessorizing.

7 comments:

Megan said...

So glad it is being used after sitting in my garage for 6 years. Elliott needs his own theme...farm was too close to jungle!

Chelsea said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Maryellen said...

LOVE it!!!!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bedding for Elliott and free is a super score! I think lime green and aqua are such great colors for a nursery. I know it is going to look amazing once you get it all finished. Can't wait to see those pictures!

Cat said...

Love the idea of an ocean theme

Sherry said...

I had caught a glimpse of the ocean theme quilt and thought it looked so cute. I love that bedding set...you have an awesome friend! The green and aqua are great colors together!

Sherry said...

And Evan's room was a jungle/safari theme too...what number are we at on the similarities again? Hehe!