Thursday, August 4, 2011

7 Days

In the last week:

I had my 1st serious bout of pregnancy brain and forgot to bring Spencer's bag (containing a towel and change of clothes) to swim lessons.  He was forced (happily) to drive home naked.
We had a Discovery Toys party at our house.  Joseph spent a little quality time on the couch with Ginger.
Spencer ate some gooey desserts.
He also proudly displayed his first piece of art in the hallway by his class.  The red and brown circles on his chest is his shirt, FYI.
We went to Parent's Night/Curriculum Night at Spencer's school.

It made us feel about this old.
I mean, seriously.  When did Michael and I reach the age that we are making important decisions about the future of a person's education?


I reached week 16 of this pregnancy.  Cherry Lewis is the size of an avocado.  I'm feeling more movement every day.

I worked 24 hours this week.  3- 8 hour days.  It has been years since I worked that many hours in one week.  Probably since before Spencer was born.  This is what I felt like doing by the end of today:
Next week the kids come back (eek!) and I start my more reasonable schedule of 16 hours a week.

5 comments:

k and j said...

oh i don't miss pregnancy brain! ha. mine is sllllllowly coming back haha.

and i added you to my list of peeps that i am jealous of! lol.

Anonymous said...

I DIED laughing at the pic of the old couple. Where the hell do you find these? LOL!
-Megan

Anonymous said...

Ok, you and Michael are NOT old! We have a High School Senior this year and it's simply not possible, so I think I'm stealing your old couple photo!!!

Mary, Phoenix

Chelsea said...

Busy busy week! Let's talk soon :)

Cat said...

I love your blog and your pics crack me up. :-)