Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mini Break

I was doing such a good job with blogging.  There were daily or almost daily posts there for a while.  And then I got bamboozled (definition: to confuse, frustrate, or throw off thoroughly or completely) by a monkey wrench in the schedule.

We've had company for the last five days.  And by company I mean two adults (Michael's brother and his wife) and three kids (their kids/Spencer's cousins) living with us. Eight people (and one dog) under one roof. 

It has been exhausting.  I've been literally collapsing into bed every night.

Here's a rundown of some of our activities.  I'll blog about this stuff and include pictures once I sort through the pictures and regain some energy and momentum.

On Thursday we went to the pool.  This is what I came home looking like:
I have not had a sunburn in 10 years.  I'm very sun safe.  I got burned on my back and shoulders even though I had sunscreen on and reapplied.  I'm going to blame pregnancy hormones.

On Friday we went to the Arizona Science Center and out to dinner.

On Saturday we went to a Diamondbacks game.

Today we did a little shopping and went to lunch.  The Target that is right down the street from us is closing on Tuesday because they are building a new Super Target close by.  We went to see if there were any super sales going on.

Not everything in the store is on sale but everything that is on sale is the sale price plus an extra 50% off.

I got these for $8
And these for $6.  They are denim with a zipper going all the way around.  Cute huh?


So, that's it for now.  I'll start working on some super fantastic posts about our adventures, but in reality it will probably be akin to watching a slide show about somebody's vacation to Omaha.

1 comment:

Cat said...

You are doing well with the blogging, don't stress, I went for over three months without blogging because I got busy with work, life, etc lol.