Friday, July 29, 2011

Got 'em

I finally borrowed my sister-in-law's camera so I could download pictures she had taken that I had not.  This is going to be a bit of a catch-up post for the last month.

July 2nd

Spencer and Alyssa in the pool


Alyssa's 4th birthday cake 

4th of July
Last year we were in Vermont with all of Michael's family.  This year we were in Tucson with all of Michael's family.

Patriotic cousins
All of the men
2011
All of the men
2010
The day started out really hot, but then a nice monsoon storm came through and really cooled things down.  It was actually cooler in Tucson this year than it was in Vermont last year.

I like this picture because Spencer is mid-air before his puddle splash.
And here too

July 13th
Bryant built a pretty cool wall in Spencer's room.

July 14th

This is the day we all went to the pool and I got horribly burned.  My back is just now getting back to normal.



July 16th

The day we went to the Diamondbacks game/hell on earth for me.

Can somebody please explain the appeal in baseball.  It is so damn boring.

It was Spencer's first game.

July 23rd

We were back in Tucson and at Michael's parents house.  Spencer tripped in the yard and skinned his knee.  He bled on Michael's shirt.  Michael took his shirt off to wash it.  Spencer decided he wanted to be like daddy and took his shirt off.  Alyssa decided she wanted to be like Spencer and took her shirt off.

We will torment them with this picture when they are about 15.
Then they got into jammies and watched Cars before we left to go back to my parent's house.

I apologize for this post being all over the place and rather boring.  I'll do better next time.  I just felt like I needed to include this stuff for the "family photo album" aspect of the blog.

P.S. It's the middle of the day and I'm blogging because Spencer is at school.  This whole Spencer going to school while I'm at home thing is marvelous.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

The pictures of Alyssa with Spencer jumping in the background are awesome! I also love his pose in the shirt off picture. I think he's trying to be macho.

Cat said...

Darn, I was hoping sometime when I visited you that we could go to a baseball game, as I've been to several stadiums. Guess I might not want to do that as I don't want to torture you. :)