Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th

We spent the last 4 days in Tucson.  We did lots of fun stuff.  I have nothing to show for it because I never even took my camera out of my purse.  Just too hot and too tired.  I also started  The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, so there was too much reading.

Instead of detailing our weekend I'll do yet another comparison montage.

2008
2009
2010
2011

It's been the same suit in 2009, 2010 and 2011. 

In May I put that suit in the sterilite container in the garage where we have the last years worth of Spencer's outgrown clothes. Then I couldn't find a new flag suit.  I looked at Target, Carter's, Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Buy Buy Baby, Babies R Us, Baby Gap, Children's Place, Gymboree, Macy's and Dillard's.  Not one damn flag suit.  This is the United States of America, right?  How is that even possible?

So, I pulled the old suit out and it still fits.  It's size 24 months.

I will have to start looking in December for a suit for next year.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That's some great planning to make sure Spencer has a flag suit every year! Try J Crewcuts end of season...they seem like they'd have one..or Ralph Lauren...or Tommy Hilfiger...yeah, Tommy for sure!

Maryellen said...

Great pictures of Spencer!