Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Survival

Summer is coming.  Ack!

I realize that just 24 hours ago I wrote a post about Easter preparations.  Easter typically happens during the season of "spring".  The Phoenix area didn't get that memo though, and the forecast high for Friday is.....wait for it........98 degrees.

Meet my new favorite item for summer survival.
Extra large diet cherry limeade.  44 ounces.  25 calories.

I'll be having one of these babies like 5 times a week.

We're turning the air conditioner on tomorrow.  Hope it works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't complain - we are due to 6-12" of snow on APRIL 1!! And it's not an April Fool's joke. Also, there is only 1 Sonic in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and it's not nearby...not even close :(
-Megan

Chelsea said...

Wait... seriously, only 25 calories??? I kinda wish I didn't know that...

Jennifer said...

I am a Sonic addict but I didn't know that there were only 25 calories in the diet cherry limeade! Wow! New reason not to abandon my addiction.

Hope your AC is worked. . . . it is not in the 90's yet here but it won't be long. :(

Megan said...

I see a number of Sonic "playdates" in our future.