Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break

My spring break started today at 12:30.  Eleven days of glorious spring break activities.  We're not traveling anywhere but we do have a lot of stuff planned.

Stuff like:

#1)A play date/lunch date with Joni and "O" (they still don't have permission to use her full name).
#2) Getting our teeth cleaned at the dentist.  I HATE our dental insurance. I can't find a single pediatric dentist that our policy covers.  We might have to break down and self pay or take Spencer to a "family" dentist.  We have such good health insurance, how can it be that our dental insurance sucks so bad.

#3) My brother Nick will be spending the night and then we're going out to breakfast while Spencer is at school.  I'm thinking eggs benedict,  
and mimosas.
Spencer's latest obsession is Special Agent Oso.  Are you familiar?  He's an idiot.  He "helps" kids with simple tasks like "falling asleep", "making orange juice", and "blowing your nose" -each with 3 special steps.
We have 2 craft ideas from Oso episodes:

#4. Making jar snow globes
#5- Making peanut butter pine cone bird feeders
Michael is tasked with some not so fun tasks next week.  And he's not even on spring break.

#6. He has to hang 4 of these babies on our bedroom wall.  I was too lazy to actually take a picture of our pictures.  The ones I bought look like this, but instead of the Eiffel tower they have our intials on them.
#7. He has to trim the oleander bushes.
#8. And he has to pull weeds.
Back to fun stuff.

#9. We have to buy Spencer new summer pajamas.
#10. These people are going on a morning date while Spencer is at school.
#11. These people are coming to visit
And we're all taking this beauty:
#12. To be in the parade at this:

And that about wraps it up.  It's going to be fun.  I'll be sure to share pictures of glitter all over the house after the snowglobes and peanut butter all over us after the bird feeders.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I wish I had spring break! Any chance you want to watch Haddie the 17th and 18th?

Cat said...

Sounds nice to me. I didn't go anywhere over my winter break, but it was nice to relax.

Anonymous said...

Oso's a loser!!
-Megan

Chelsea said...

Yay for spring break! whoop!