Monday, March 28, 2011

Preparations

My very favorite window clings of all time have been hung.  That bunny is just SO pissed.  I'm endlessly amused by this, even 8 years after they were purchased. 

My new purchases from Hobby Lobby have been displayed.  Side note: I've been stalking the Easter aisles for weeks.  Stuff finally went 50% off last week.  Apparently I am not the only one who has been stalking the Easter displays because 1 week later there is nothing left.




And finally, I am on the prowl for one of these:
I don't even know how it is possible that I don't own an egg wreath.  I talk about buying one EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
On the agenda this week: #1. Check Michael's, Home Goods, Stein Mart, Pier 1, Joanne's and Kohls. 
#2.  Purchase and hang egg wreath. 
Step #3.  Breathe a sigh of relief that I am no longer disappointing this person:

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh boy... I say you make one yourself! Haha!

Karen said...

In case you haven't found one yet, there are couple different egg wreaths at Target.

Cat said...

I have an assortment of Easter decorations, but I do not have an Easter egg wreath either, now I kind of want one.