Saturday, February 19, 2011

The one after 500

Thanks for the comments everyone!  If you haven't left one yet,  #1-why not? and #2- please leave a comment on the 500th post, not this one.  I'm really just trying to gauge how many people are reading my blog.  Again, if you want to remain anonymous, that's cool, I'd just like to know you were here.  If you did leave a comment on the 500th post, I'm proud of you.  Keep up the good work.

Guess what I want to talk about.  More humidifiers!  It's such a fascinating topic.  No, really I just wanted to respond to some questions and comments in the comments.

  • I concur with those of you saying I should get the pig.  I did find it on amazon and I can get free shipping.
  • Cleaning:  The directions recommend that you clean it after every use.  We have ours going pretty continuously, so I try to do it once a week.  I empty the water tank and then fill it half full with water and 1/3 cup of vinegar.  I shake it and let it sit for 20 minutes.  While it's sitting I fill the water basin with water and another 1/3 cup of vinegar and let that sit.  Then I rinse them out.  Then I do the same thing with bleach.  Then I rinse until I can't smell vinegar and bleach.
While I was looking at amazon I came across a couple more humidifers that I feel I must own. 

Cheetah 
He would look awesome in the animal print bathroom, especially next to the new cheetah print lamp with feather edge.
Dog
He could be Ginger's personal humidifer.  They could be twins if Ginger dyed her ears black.
Tiger
Because this guy wants a cat and Tiger is as close as he's going to get while married to and living with me.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Michael wants a cat? And I used to think Michael was pretty perfect...

Maryellen said...

John wants a cat too. Since I don't want a cat either maybe we could buy a cat together. That way you and I wouldn't have to live with it all the time and Micheal and John could get their cat fix.