Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snuggle

Every single night, as we're getting ready for bed, I tell Michael that my sleep will be infinitely better if he would just let Ginger get under the covers with us.  It seems so cuddly.  For some unknown reason (what the hell, Michael?!) he always says no.

Imagine my surprise when I left the room right before bed time and came back moments later to find this.



And guess what?  It was cuddly and it did improve my night.  Until like 2 am when Ginger got so hot under the covers that she started panting and having some sort of a heat seizure and I had to move her to the foot of the bed.  But up until that point it was all good.

5 comments:

Elisa said...

LOL! This is hilarious Natalie! Ian is always trying to let Pavo on the bed.

Anonymous said...

The same things happens in our bed, I hate the midnight panting alarm. AND we have those same sheets!
-Megan

Chelsea said...

Is Michael asleep there, or shielding himself from the camera? Either way, it's funny!

Jennifer said...

This post made me laugh because I have so been there. Steve thought it would be a good idea to let Bob cuddle with us and sleep on the bed - me not so much. Guess who won . . . not me.

Maryellen said...

Poor Ginger and her heat seizure. She does look pretty adorable though.