Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Day

January 1, 2008
I was starting back to work on Jan. 3rd after my maternity leave and wanted some pictures to take to work with me.
I was SO worried about leaving Spencer, which in hindsight was silly because I was working 14 hours a week and Michael was staying home with him.
He was a wee bit of a peanut though.
January 1, 2009
We were back home after Christmas in Tucson and playing with all the new toys.  We were also babysitting Geech.





January 1, 2010
I wanted to recreate some of the shots from Spencer's 1st New Year's Day.



January 2, 2011
My BIG confession.  We forgot to take any pictures on the 1st.  Will you ever forgive me?  I won't ever really forgive myself.




I liked this one, but there was a cleavage issue, so I uploaded it to picnik, winterized it, added a fun border and placed fireworks here and there.
Since I was playing around on picnik anyway, I created this little gem too.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

I forgive you. I think you're awesome with your picture documentation. Your family looks fabulous!

k and j said...

he is a damn cute kid and was a darling little babe!