Monday, October 4, 2010

5 days-6 pictures

Spencer and I spent the last 5 days in Tucson. Michael joined us for the weekend. It was glorious. Nathan and Kendra were visiting from Tampa because they were both in a wedding on Saturday. We got to spend a lot of time with them. We spent so much time with them, in fact, that it is shocking that I didn't take a single picture of Kendra. What is wrong with me? Way to preserve our memories.

Wednesday night we had dinner at my grandma's and frozen yogurt with some of Kendra's friends. No pictures. WTH?

Thursday we had my mom and dad's friends over for dinner. No pictures. WTH?

Friday we did the 4 generation pictures and then Michael and I went to see The Social Network while Michael's parents baby-sat. Then we had dinner with them. No pictures. WTH? Then we went out for a late night drink with Nathan and Kendra. Can you guess? No pictures.

I did snap this beauty of a shot of Michael and Nathan getting cuddly on the couch.

Saturday we went to a different Sears and had Spencer's 3 year pictures taken. You'll see those soon. I did spackle make-up on him to cover the shiner. He did so well we got him a See's Candy chocolate pop after.Then Spencer got to pose with Uncle Nathan in front of a porsche.

Saturday night Laura and I went on our lady date. I got all gussied up and walked out of my room into the hallway. My mom gasped and said, "Natalie, you look like a zebra".
This would have been shocking and/or insulting if I had not in fact been wearing a ZEBRA PRINT SKIRT.
Our date consisted of a fancy schmancy dinner at McMahons, dessert at Feast and seeing The Town. Then we did drive down Speedway all the way from Country Club to Camino Seco when I took Laura home. It could hardly be considered cruising Speedway, but it was a throwback to every Saturday of our mid-teen years.
Sunday morning we had breakfast at home with everyone and then Kendra left for her flight. It was then that I realized: no pictures. WTH?

Sunday night we had more people over for dinner, although it's worthless for me to even mention it because, oh yes, no pictures.

It's like I don't even have a clue how to blog about my life.

3 comments:

k and j said...

i love your blog :) it realllly is hilarious!!

chelsea said...

Sometimes I go on hiatus from photography as well. Still, looks like a GREAT long weekend!

Laura said...

awww... I have remembered the 'comment' of the date night all week so that I could write on your blog about it and wow you with my memory skills. I have forgotten the comment of the night. Ugh.