The last day was a boring travel day. We needed it after the bloody masacre of a night we had the night before. We got up and got ready and let Spencer sleep until the very last minute. He ended up only sleeping 8 hours. He generally needs 10- 11 to have a good day.
We got to the airport and took some last minute pictures.
3 generations4 generations Michael's dad has an artificial ankle. It triggered the metal detector and then they had to pull him aside for a wand check. Then they tested his hands and he showed up positive for something. We still don't know what. Then they checked all his bags before finally clearing him. When we got home we had TSA notes in ALL of our suitcases saying they had been checked. Remind me not to fly with him again.
Spencer slept on my lap/ chest the whole way from Burlington to Detroit. It was like old times.
He was a happy boy, despite the stitches, on the way from Detroit to Phoenix.
1) Spencer getting his stitches out
2) Spencer starting school NEXT WEEK
3) My new job
4) My longing for fall like weather and how I have this longing every year about this time, yet I never seem to learn that we don't have fall in Arizona.
5) Along those same lines, fun plans for the fall. Corn dog at the State Fair anyone?
6) Upcoming birthdays- my 31st, Spencer's 3rd
Any requests for blogs? Anyone want more pictures of Ginger?