Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wish List

I am about to paint myself in a very bad light. You are going to see me as greedy and selfish and overly concerned with material things. These are the things I want right now. Not in the next 6 weeks. Hell, not even in 1 week. If I could (meaning, more money and open stores) I would go buy these things RIGHT NOW.

I want this cookbook. Who wouldn't?

I've decided I hate my arms. Instead of, oh I don't know, doing something to get them into better shape, I thought it would just be easier to buy a bunch of lightweight 3/4 sleeve tops. I want this Old Navy cardigan in many different colors.


These are my dishes (well, truth be told, this is one set of my dishes). Noritake Colorwave in Purple. I have 12 dinner plates, 12 salad plates, 12 flower accent salad plates, 12 cereal bowls, 12 rice bowls, 12 mugs, 16 wine goblets, salt and pepper shakers, covered butter dish, sugar bowl, creamer and 3 serving bowls.
Noritake makes Colorwave in 12 colors. 3 or 4 other colors have been discontinued, but still exist on ebay. I decided a couple of years ago that I wanted to buy 1 set in each color and use them to throw the ultimate dinner party. I fantasize about it. I believe people will like me better and I will be happier with all these dishes.

My mom and dad bought me 12 of the flower accent plates (1 in each color) for my birthday a few years ago.
Michael and Spencer bought me the 4-piece sets in Blue and Green for mother's day last year. I used birthday money to buy the Chocolate 4-piece set.

Now (RIGHT NOW!!!!) I want to buy Raspberry

and Mustard
I feel like I won't be able to breath until these things are mine. Go ahead. Judge me. I don't care. I don't care about anything but whoopie pie cookbooks, fat arm covering cardigans and beautiful dishes.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think those are all wonderful items! Not materialistic at all... we all have things we want.
I love this post - it made me giggle :)

Maryellen said...

I won't judge you at all. My favorite by far is the Whoopie Pie cookbook. You neeeeeeeeeeeeeed that noooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!

Laura said...

I want to share with you what I want to buy RIGHT NOW. A blizzard to add to my fat arms. Yuuummmm.

Anonymous said...

I am immediately adding that Whoopie Pie cookbook to my amazon wishlist! Thanks! -Megan

Karen said...

I think you would look super cute in those Old Navy cardigan shirts.