Monday, May 10, 2010

Muffins and cupcakes

We're talking muffins. Banana Nut. Blueberry. Lemon Poppyseed.

We're talking cupcakes. Yellow with chocolate frosting. Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting. Strawberry with strawberry frosting.

You've got your mini. Always cute. Good for baby showers.

You've got your standard. Average. Normal. Think Sunday morning breakfast and birthday parties. And now, my friends, you have your jumbo.My mom and I were at a party store last night. She was looking for napkins. I wandered into the baking aisle, aka, my Disneyland. They had this bad boy. I mean, look at the size of that cup. Can you imagine a coconut cupcake coming out of that thing?So, here's the list of things waiting to be baked in my house:

Ginormous cupcakes

Mini tarts

Whoopie pies


I need massive quantities of butter and vanilla. Stat.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wowzers! Do they make paper cups for those things???

Karen said...

Let me know when they're all finished and I'll be right over :)

Maryellen said...

Mmmmmm.....I LOVE this post!