Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's the Final Countdown

Do you see my new ticker? It's counting down the hours until SUMMER VACATION. As I write this I have 24 hours and 15 minutes until I am freeeeeeeeeeeee! Until August 2nd.

These are the present progressive "ing" things I want to accomplish this summer.

Swimming. Swim lessons. Swim parties. Lap swim. As long as the water is cool and hopefully urine free.

Eating. Preferably food that I have not had to prepare. Dinners out, parties, take-out and get-togethers at someone else's house are all welcome.Sleeping. A lot. Traveling. Specifically to Flagstaff, Tucson, Vermont and New Hampshire. And maybe Maine.


Shopping. Preferably with someone else's money that they have generously shared with me.

Going. To the movies. A lot.

Baking. Whoopie pies. Mini tarts. Giant cupcakes WITH paper liners. This will make up for my lack of cooking.
Lounging. On the couch. A lot.


Man, it's gonna be a good summer.


4 comments:

Michael said...

Swimming - Yes
Eating - Yes
Sleeping - Not fair because I don't get to
Traveling - Yes
Shopping - Hell no
Movies - Hopefully, with me
Lounging - Only if I'm allowed to as well

Chelsea said...

Yea for summer!!! Enjoy it!!!
And your hubs is funny :)

Laura said...

I'm. So. Jealous. (hehehe)

Maryellen said...

Yay for summer!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy! I'm definitely going to Lauren's tomorrow but not until about 3:30 or 4:00.